* The results of the Republic of Ireland Beached Bird Survey (RIBBS) have now been published. Click on the link HERE.
* Proceedings of the 3rd Sea Alarm conference held in Balbriggan. http://www.sea-alarm.org/downloads/Balbriggan.pdf
* Chronic oil pollution in Europe http://www.ifaw.org/sites/default/files/Chronic%20oil%20pollution%20in%20Europe_0.pdf
* Michael Short presented a paper at IOS conference, on the spill in 2009 in Queensland Australia, puts the cost of a wildlife clean up into perspective. http://ioscproceedings.org/doi/pdf/10.7901/2169-3358-2011-1-207
* Effects of Oil on Wildlife Conference, Monterey California 2007, Proceedings
* Four years after the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Disaster http://www.oceanconservancy.org/places/gulf-of-mexico/pdf-4-years-after-bp.pdf
*Presence of plastic litter in pellets from Great Cormorant (Phalacrocorax carbo) in Ireland. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0025326X17301303